Today, I started a dream of mine, one that I have wanted to fulfill since my childhood...to learn to play the piano! Calli and I started piano lessons this evening and will continue once a week for a 30 minute lesson. We have a great piano teacher who lives in Ham Lake and is a parent at McKinley. Our first lesson was an awesome one...Calli was told she has a natural ear for music and I was informed that I am a quick learner. We are both SO excited to learn piano and it is a great experience for both of us to do together. We can't wait for our next lesson...

This is our new piano, I guess I should say "new to us"...
We received this great (FREE!) piano off of Craigslist and we recently had it tuned and repaired. It sounds great and it will be getting a lot of practice...
0 comments:
Post a Comment