OUR LIFE, OUR LOVE, OUR FAMILY, OUR WORLD

Today's moments are tomorrow's memories...

Friday, February 11, 2011

Bieber Fever

After school this afternoon Calli and 6 of her friends (and of course her brother, too...I think it was the girls, not Justin Bieber) came over to have a Justin Bieber Movie Premiere party! We centered our decorating theme around the color purple, since that is Justin Bieber's fav color (it was a blast from the past for me...like Prince's Purple Rain all over again).

The girls giggled as they enjoyed their pizza, pop and cupcakes and then we were off to the premiere of, Never Say Never, featuring the teen heart throb himself.

I have to say...that I thought the movie was a great documentary of his fame and hard work. The 3D effects were amazing, it was like we were there in person watching his concert (screams and all from the audience)! He's got some great moves and is instrumentally inclined as well. I give it an A+... uh oh...I think I am coming down with the "Bieber Fever"!

0 comments: