OUR LIFE, OUR LOVE, OUR FAMILY, OUR WORLD

Today's moments are tomorrow's memories...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ride On...!

Rum River BMX held their Fall Open House today.
This event allows anyone who is interested in BMX to ride the track without a membership at no cost...



This brought out some great participants who joined Caden on the track;
his friends, Spencer, Riley and his sister, Calli...
Pictured above: Spencer, Caden, Calli and Riley.


and our neighbor, Isaac!


I even laced up my tennis shoes and tooled the track with Caden, although I couldn't keep up with him, I sure had a lot of fun trying...


Mark gave it another shot today along with Kelly (wow!!!) and our other neighbor, Brian!
We all have a new appreciation for the sport of BMX, it is a heck of a lot harder than it looks. Our hearts were pumping fast and our legs were like noodles...


A little friendly neighborly competition between Mark and Brian...


Calli had a great time riding with her brother and friends on the track today...when we asked her if she would be interested in racing BMX, her quick response was, "No thank you, I prefer to just have fun!" Oh well, we will just have to leave the racing up to Caden, for now anyways...
A big thank you to the Rosar and Vanzomeren Families for a fun time at the track...

0 comments: