OUR LIFE, OUR LOVE, OUR FAMILY, OUR WORLD

Today's moments are tomorrow's memories...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School

Today I hurry off to school,
To work and learn and play
I'm in a brand new grade this year.
What a happy day!!!!!


Calli's first day of 5th grade...
Apprehensive about having a "man" teacher for the first time
and not having her best friends in her class ;)

Caden's first day of 1st grade...
Concerned about going to school "everyday" like Calli ;)


The bus stop gang has grown (in more ways than one)...

Best of luck to you, Calli and Caden, as you start your new adventure of school,
we will be thinking of you!



Well, the first day of school was a success!
Here a few highlights from the day...

* "Mr. Sunderman is my favorite teacher out of all my teachers" (triad). -Calli

* "Mr. Lofgren is so FUNNY"! -Caden

* "My lunch was really fast today". -Caden

* "I met a really nice girl who sits next to me in homeroom". -Calli

* "Alexis and I sit right across from each other at lunch, so we can still talk" -Calli

* "Riley and I played at recess today". -Caden

* "It's different having three teachers, but I like it, it makes the day go by really fast." -Calli



Caden came home with homework this afternoon, and this is what we worked on...
(what a great memory of his first day of 1st grade)

Looking forward to the many more stories we will hear tomorrow at dinner...!

0 comments: