OUR LIFE, OUR LOVE, OUR FAMILY, OUR WORLD

Today's moments are tomorrow's memories...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution!

I usually don't do new year's resolutions, however, this year I am going to make an exception...
I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP OUR FAMILY BLOG GOING AND KEEP IT UPDATED!
I have evolved with technology in my scrapbooking, and I am creating my scrapbook pages digitally now. I recently went scrapbooking with friends/family (for the first time in way tooooo long) and realized how invaluable our family blog is to my scrapbooking and to the history of our family. I am able to easily copy and paste from our family blog journaling events directly into my scrapbooking program (scrapbook pages). So...I have decided no matter how busy we may get...I will continue to capture big and small moments of our life and create wonderful memories with the help of our family blog, the Storybook Creator scrapbooking program and my laptop!
Stay tuned for upcoming blog posts as I get caught up on
our family events starting January 2012...

0 comments: