OUR LIFE, OUR LOVE, OUR FAMILY, OUR WORLD

Today's moments are tomorrow's memories...

Friday, January 9, 2009

Getting Educated!

This past week I had the priveledge of volunteering in Caden's preschool class! We had a great time, and the preschooler's are at such a fun age right now. We made many new crafts, sang songs, learned about the weather and day, and much more. Take a peek at what Caden does at preschool with the pictures below...



One of Caden's favorite activities...playdough! This is always a #1 choice for hime at free time play.



Calendar time...he was weatherman for the day! Hmmm, is it sunny, cloudy, rainy or snowy???


Learning letter recognition, and writing...



Craft time...making his very own snowman. Awesome job, Caden!


Learning about melting ice and water at the sensory table...Caden enjoyed this activity very much! He loves WATER!!!


And how could we forget snack...caramel rice cakes and cream cheese, YUM!


Time for one of Mrs. Krause's wonderful books. Her voice and enthusiam keeps EVERYONE intrigued.


Wow, I need a nap now................

1 comments:

The Rosar's said...

I agree! We both went home and snuggled on the couch after that one!!