OUR LIFE, OUR LOVE, OUR FAMILY, OUR WORLD

Today's moments are tomorrow's memories...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Prescription: Tender Loving Care




CADEN DID IT! He finally made it to his surgery date to have his tonsils and adenoids removed. We had been on a home lock down for a week prior to surgery, only allowing Caden to go to preschool and back. It's tough keeping a little guy who has a supressed immune system well before surgery. But the day arrived, and he passed with flying colors! He was so BRAVE, and we are so very proud of him!!! A HUGE thank you to everyone who supported us in Caden's care... from his surgeon (who is the most skillful, fine pediatric ENT we know), to the Children's hospital staff (patient & caring as always) and finally to our loving and gracious family and friends. Thanks for all your love...

The Lekson's

3 comments:

The Rosar's said...

Dear Caden,
I hope you feel better soon. I love you! My best friend ever! I will have a nice day with you. I am going to be nice to you today. Sorry you are having surgery. Hope you have a good day. Let's be a fire fighter team together when you are feeling better. Hope you feel better. Love Riley.

The Rosar's said...

Caden,
We are so happy that things are going well for you. You are a real trooper! See you soon!
Kelly, Kevin, Spencer and Riley

Robin said...

We are glad that you are feeling better Caden.