OUR LIFE, OUR LOVE, OUR FAMILY, OUR WORLD

Today's moments are tomorrow's memories...

Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm A Star!




Calli has become quite the 'superstar' with this photo taken of her in the winter of 2003. I captured this photo just shortly after a big snowfall in March of 2003 on our neighborhood trail. We had taken a walk to explore the beauty of the fresh fallen snow, when I couldn't resistant this beautiful back drop to photograph Calli. Little did I know that 5 years ago this picture would become Calli's claim to fame. Our friend, Michelle, just recently purchased her own coupon savings magazine company that will be distributed to the northern and eastern suburbs. She recalled this picture of Calli, and asked to use it on her first magazine that goes to press. We are so thrilled and honored to be a part of it! Thanks, Michelle!!!



P.S. If you recall, this is the same photo of Calli that was used by Archiver's in the winter of 2004 in their store promotional posters, scrapbook layouts, and website. Thanks to my Mom, who at the time was an employee, gave Calli her first debut.

2 comments:

The Rosar's said...

We always new she was a star!

Stacy said...

You're so sweet, Spence! I'm sure she will autograph your copy.