OUR LIFE, OUR LOVE, OUR FAMILY, OUR WORLD

Today's moments are tomorrow's memories...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Tooth Fairy

TODAY was the day that Caden FINALLY lost his first baby tooth!

His bottom front teeth have been loose for several months now,but have hung in there until now. He is so excited to be like his "toothless friends" and cannot wait to share the news with his classmates and Mr. Lofgren at school tomorrow morning!


But, first things first... he had to share his news early this morning with a call to Grandma Jo Jo, Papa & Nana and his BFF, Riley...


My little boy is growing up... :(

Today was the day
that MY TOOTH finally fell out.
I wanted to jump, and laugh and shout!

Now I can do the things other kids do-
show off the hole and let Jello SQUISH through.

My mom grabbed the camera and started to cry.
(its bound to grow back, so I'm not sure just why).

The best part of all is much later tonight.
I'll hop into bed and turn off the light.
Then, after I close my sleepy eyes
the tooth fairy will come and leave me a SURPRISE!

0 comments: