The celebration continued with her friends at her very first "sleepover birthday party" at our house. Whoa, what was I thinking when I consented to this...! She enjoyed pizza, pop, cake, crafts, a movie & popcorn/treats, gifts galore and lots of giggles with 5 of her girlfriends!!!
The very appropriate sleepover birthday cake made by no other than the fabulous cake maker herself, Kelly! The girls oohed and ahhed over the cuteness of this one! Way to go, Kel!!!
One of the first of the four crafts made by the girls to center around the "sleepover" theme...decorated pillowcases!
The next projects, decorated foam journals and door hangers! The girls concluded their crafts with puff painted slipper socks, way too much fun by all...
To try and somewhat settle down for evening, we moved onto the movie along with homemade popcorn and theatre boxed candy...
The girls finally settled in their sleeping bags at midnight, but the fun and giggles continued until the next morning... Calli had an awesome time with her girlfriends hanging out and celebrating turning 10!
The finale of her 10th birthday was spent with family at our house feasting on a grilled dinner, opening her generous gifts and being with those who love her the most!
H A P P Y T E N T H B I R T H D A Y, C A L L I!
We are so very proud of the beautiful girl you have become inside and out. We look forward to celebrating your specialness EVERYDAY in the upcoming year...
0 comments:
Post a Comment